Google

Thai & Lao Drink Recipes

A Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Thai & Lao Drink Recipe

I create the Thai & Lao Drink Recipe in order to group all drink recipes into one blog. My main blog is www.thai-laos-food.blogspot.com but because Blogger does not have a category feature where I can group my food recipes, I decided to create another account with Blogger.

Now you can view all the Thai and Lao Drink Recipes from this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

Manivan,

I enjoy your site. It's full of sound instructions many things. I have yet to find a recipe for Thai Iced Tea.
I've tried a few of the ones I have found and NONE of them are as good as the Thai Iced Tea I get at the local Thai restaurant.
Most of the recipies I've got DO NOT include "measurements" for the spices (tamarind, cardomon, star anise) it just says to use them.
So, can you help me out? Can you give me an idea of how much of the each spice or the spices you use when you make it and also, where to find them as inexpensive as possible. I went to buy a bottle of ground cardomon and it was $15 a bottle!!! I don't need a 10th of that amount to make 15 batches of tea!
I've tried the local asian market. They're almost as expensive if they even have them.
Regards,
Roger

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home